You will now find the updated Pronunciation guide with Audio at the “pronunciation guide link” toward the top of the IBA Newsroom home page.
Putting this Webinar up as our Tip Of The Week. Its from the Reynolds Journalism Institute at the University of Missouri.
Check out the site rt.live The creators of Instagram have put this together. It tracks state by state transmission rates.
“It lets us estimate how many secondary infections are likely to occur from a single infection in a specific area. Values over 1.0 mean we should expect more cases in that area, More
COVID-19 prevention tips for journalists:
- Work from home if you can
- In the newsroom, clean your work station every day with at least 70% alcohol
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds
- Conduct in-person interviews only if necessary
- Keep a distance of at least three to six feet from interviewees
- Use two microphones and sanitize them with alcohol and disposable towels
- Clean all equipment with alcohol
- Send teams of no more than two people
- Opt for places with low foot traffic
- Wear a surgical mask when interviewing random people on the streets and discard it immediately after